Blogger 101, Amber & Ramblings

Welcome to another course of Blogger 101!

Today readers we're gona learn about Amber.

Amber is a stay at home mom, mother of 4 beautiful children, married to a silver haired Scotsman, so you know she can play a mean bagpipe!

Amber is frightened of mice, and more so of rats, but loves to watch lightning! Go figure?

She's very opinionated, straightforward, so if you screw up playing the bagpipes, she'll let you know, and them some!

My next subject is Ramblings.

Ramblings is also a stay at home mom, a mother of 1 daughter, not sure if she's married to a Scotsman, so she probably doesn't play the bagpipes, which is good because Amber would be all over her!

Currently, Ramblings is suffering from a major case of Hives on her arse, since she made the mistake of sleeping on her heating-pad turned on high a few nights ago, which makes the name of her blog fit her to a T, Ramblings of the Insane!

If you want to learn more about Amber, or Ramblings, go visit their blogs, and maybe you'll be my next victim subject for Blogger 101!

Note: I'm picking Bloggers in the order of when they first commented on my blog, for the nut who keeps emailing me asking about how it works. If you visit Blogger 101 Bloggers, there's a good chance they will visit your blogs, and wouldn't it be nice if they visited your blog when your my next subject here? Happy George?!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!!! I'm FIRST!!!


Only one correction - If you screw up at ANYTHING I will let you know, and then some!!

Thanks 101 moment!

Chuck said...

Second!

I can't believe the day I'm having!

Hey Al, is there a chance my new blog can make the cut?

Dear AL said...

Chuck, you're pic is starting to freak me out! LOL!

Maybe you will make the cut one day, ol-toothless one!

Vengelyne said...

Any prizes for being the fourth commenter for this entry? =P

ramblings said...

Well No I do not "play" the bagpipes, nor is my husband Scottish. He is just a regular OLD PAIN IN THE ASS!
(Not really sure WHAT he is.)

And my ass is doing much better now, I'm able to actually wear undies, and pants, but it still stings at times.

Oh isn't it fun to be the victim, oh I mean "subject"?

Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Ok..I'll go check them out... I love bagpipes and stay at home moms with hivey butts. (I have SO been there!) I get hives easily though. Maybe it's caused by being a stay-at-home-mom. Hmmm I'll have to ponder that. If I go back to work full time...will my butt be hive free?

On a side note we Irish don't play bagpipes....just skin flutes. :) la la la

Sherry said...

Al ~ You Rock!
hehehe

Congrats to Chuck on being able to count to 2!

Tracie B. said...

so how does this thing work again? should i email you?

(just kiddin)

Lori said...

Hi dear al, beading gal is my sister and she told me to drop by and say hi so HI! ;)

beadinggalinMS said...

Hi went and checked the victims I mean subjects. :)
Thanks for the poem you left me yesterday in my comments. I luved it!!

Rose DesRochers said...

Been to both blogs before. Went again.:)

cherish said...

Great post and I will check out the blogs listed! Thank you