I have this problem

Dear Al:
I have recently found a new blog that I love to read. The guy that writes it is very funny, witty, sweet and a little crass. Now, don't get me wrong, crass makes me laugh, it always has. But that's not my problem. My problem is, I am SURE I know this guy from somewhere. He writes under a pseudonym but I have the strongest sense that I know him from another blog and under another pseudonym. I have been a loyal fan of his other blog for a long time now... I love this guy. Anyway, I feel like I must know if they are one and the same person. I have a curiosity stronger than any cat I have ever met. It is driving me to distraction. All areas of my life are suffering now that I think I have made this connection. I mean, I can't sleep at night, I forget to cook for my kids and husband, I can't concentrate long enough to get the house work done, I can't manage to get the kids to do their homework... really, my life is falling apart now. I MUST KNOW!!

What should I do Al? I think my husband is at the end of his patience with me - I could lose everything I have worked so hard to achieve in life!! Can you help? I have nowhere else to turn!
-- Amber, www.amberbamberboo.com

Dear Amber:
If the blogger in question writes under a pseudonym, chances are he may not admit to being the other blogger, if he is the other blogger.
Maybe this blogger needs time before he admits to the other pseudonym, and if he doesn't, he's an arse! You could videotape yourself playing the bagpipes for him, I hear it sometimes works, or gets your IP banned.

Until then, to solve the other problems in your life, take sleeping pills, make cornflakes for the family (morning, day, and night), hire a maid, withhold allowance if your children don't do their homework, and
Google Bomb the blogger in question with something nasty, if he doesn't give in! Hope this helped!

10 comments:

Webmiztris said...

wow, crazy, I've had this same exact question in mind over a 'particular' blogger also! strange, huh? ;)

Amber said...

Thanks for helping me put this in perspective. I hope no one reports me for the cornflakes thing...

*off to Google Bomb said blogger in question*

Where ARE those damn bagpipes!!

Dear AL said...

Yeah, Dawn! Strange! I wonder who this blogger could be?

Amber, good luck with those bagpipes! I wont say a thing about the cornflakes! ***Zipping It***

ramblings said...

Oh yeah, nice little pitch bout the butt-hives!!

Hope your weekend has gone well!! And your (HERE) in your answer to amber,
You know where you said "I here it sometimes works."
Well the proper spelling is (HEAR).
HeeHee, had to get that in.

Shame, shame on you.

cherish said...

Great Form!! You are too good to your readers!

I hope Amber finds her answer.

nyasha said...

Ramblings, you are my hero! You corrected Al. That is bravery in itself. The wrath of Al will now be upon you....

Tracie B. said...

MAKE CORNFLAKES!! the poor woman needs to REST not SLAVE of a hot box of cereal. what's wrong with you?

beadinggalinMS said...

cornflakes!! that is a mom ceral, that is what my kids tell me. Give them fruit loops shuts them right up.

Sherry said...

gee...
I only thought I worried about things to much!
I hope she finds her answer.

Rose DesRochers said...

Keep them guessing Al. Sometimes it is best not knowing. :)