My Best Friend Is Not Taking My Calls

Dear Al:
i don't know what to do. my best friend of two years is not picking up my call because i stuffed up our meeting. again. but i have improved!

of course i can apologise and she will probably be happy and full-on buddies again...but, im feeling so tired of her. you know those sort of people who get cut-up even about lame things?

theres an end all feeling when shes mad at me..=(
-- Tired Friend, Sydney

Dear Tired Friend:
What do you mean you stuffed up the meeting? You invited too many people to the conference room so your friend had to sit out in the hall, or did you fart?

If you stuffed up meetings more than once, farting, whatever... I can understand her being upset if this is a regular occurrence of yours. If she's just too picky about everything, let her know how you feel, preferably outside so she wont suffocate! I hope this helped!

Comments closed on posts older than 2 weeks.

12 comments:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

i think she meant that she ruined the meeting... maybeee.. by standing her up ? uhh...

Monika said...

You stood up your friend AGAIN? Like, how many times? More than 5? Than you have a serious time management issue buddy. If it's been more than 5, I understand why she's pissed. I'd smack you upside the head if I were her.

And if it's only been a few times AND you had a GOOD excuse, then tell her to chill.

Dear AL said...

Last, that's what I thought she ment. Just wanted to have a little fun!

Monika! Breathe! Breathe!

Webmiztris said...

I have never heard the phrase, "Stuffed up our meeting" in my life!

i'm confused at this question because in one breath this person says they're tired of their friend and in the next, she doesn't want her to be mad?

WTF???

Monika said...

I'm sorry. I'm stressed. I just need chocolate and a man who has more...than the "other" one had to offer. WHY ME?

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

mon... i predict al's gonna ask you to write him next.

mystified said...

if you say you will, do it. otherwise, don't committ. you did it, take it on the chin and apologise.

Dear AL said...

Dawn, maybe she was tired when she wrote me. She is the Tired Friend.

Monika, you mean he wasn't long enough?

Last, you read my mind! SCARY!

blatfest, nobody is perfect. Maybe Tired Friend is right about her friend, or has a problem passing gas!

L said...

Maybe she is just tired of being this persons friend and dont know how to tell them, I can relate I have a friend the only time she calls to talk to me she wants me to babysit for her cause she needs a break from her kids and wants to go to the bar and get drunk HELLOOO I have a child and never get a break from him and would love to be able to go out sometime not to drink but to dinner or a movie sorry Al I must have been a hidden issue I didnt know about until now.

Anonymous said...

Please explain what it means to Stuffed up our meeting?

Chuck said...

Rose, it means she passed gas! Even I know this!

JoJo Zawawi said...

Funny blog !!