Lindsay Lohan this... Lindsay Lohan that... Enough already!

Dear AL:
What the fuck is up with the media?
"Lindsay Lohan breaks wrist in fall", "Lindsay Lohan tells her mum to go to hell", "Lindsay Lohan Takes on the White Oprah", "Lindsay Lohan Picks the Crust between her Toes," Who fuckin cares!

One more news story about Lindsay Lohan, I'm gona fuckin kill somebody!
-- Britney, California

Dear Britney:
Jane Fonda is worried about Lindsay Lohan!

Oops!

Look, just change the channel when they talk about , ignore articles about her. We can't stop the news media from reporting crap, but we can send them a message by ignoring them.


Filed under: ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard Lindsay Lohan is thinking about getting another breast job!

Don't hurt me!

Chuck said...

Me and Lindsay are going on a date!

Vengelyne said...

Chuck: Which Lindsay? Your Aunt Lindsay?

Chuck said...

No! Your Aunt!

ramblings said...

Im so snickering. I was like that about Britney Spears. Isn't it ironic this chicks names Britney?

I see you still haven't answered my question. Are you going in order? (That is so not fair, Im more important then them). J/K

Later Al.

Dayngr said...

Personally I'm sick of hearing about celebs. There is real shit going on in the world and I want to hurl everytime I hear someone I know talk about a celeb like they're someone they actually know. "OMG did you hear what Brittney did yesterday with little Preston"? Some days I want to just roll my eyes, smack them in the back of the head and ask them "Do you watch anything other than E!"?

But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Gossip. :)


Al: My link has changed. Could you please update your blogroll and link to http://www.rosedesrochers.com


Rose DesRochers

Rose DesRochers said...

On second thought please leave it at rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net

Don't hurt me. LOL I changed my mind. LOL

Sorry!

ramblings said...

Hey there AL, are things ok with you?

Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Vengelyne said...

Al has neglected most of us. HMPH!

Rose DesRochers said...

I noticed that and here I thought it was me. LOL

I sent him a question. Everyone go easy on me. ROFL