They're gonna let me go!

Dear AL:
Since I answered a company questionnaire about the everyday problems of working parents, higher up has been giving me the cold shoulder. Everyday the workload has been getting less and less to the point I have to look for it. My supervisor told me I'm slacking yesterday, the very same man who's been holding work from me the last two weeks stating he's trying to help. And today I found out they're gonna let me go! They set me up!

I've gave this company 200%. Is there anything I can do at this stage?
-- Abby, New York

Dear Abby:
Contact the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in your area and file charges. Since this company paid you for nothing, they might as well pay you millions while you're kicked back sunbathing behind your new summer home. Maybe that was their plan all along. What a company!

To help you along, I provided below the contact information for the EEOC New York district office. I hope this helped!

33 Whitehall Street
New York, New York 10004

Phone: 1-800-669-4000
Fax: 212-336-3790
TTY: 1-800-669-6820

Director, Spencer H. Lewis, Jr.
Regional Attorney, Elizabeth Grossman

Office Hours: The New York District Office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Intake hours are Monday - Friday, from 8:30am to 3:00 pm.

1 comment:

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Oh my God that's awful. I would be really interested in hearing more about this questionnaire.

My company always has us to take online surveys, but I'm never totally honest. :-(
I just don't trust it.