Wife's Facebook profile states Democrat. Divorcing!


Hey AL:
Tonight I discovered my wife is a freakin' liberal on her Facebook profile. So the love she says she has for me, our relationship, was all a lie! She knows I'm a Republican, so what else could it be. She was desperate! When I talked to her about it, and that I want a divorce, her tearful response would have been genuine if she was a Republican, but we know Democrats are frauds.

Al, I feel kind of sorry for her. Should I give her a chance if she converts parties? She might do it.
-- Matt, Ohio

Dear ASSHOLE:
Divorce her. You'll be doing her a favor.

Can't have her expressing her love for you, specially since she's a liberal. How dare she marry you! And to think, you was happy with her up till now. What were you thinking, Matt?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Matt's loss... Moron.

Tracie said...

omg! in the style of chelsea handler.. WHAT an ass!

Jess said...

wow, is this for real?!?! what the hell....who does that?

angelshair said...

:-D)))!!!!