In the shadow of Natalie Gulbis



Dear AL:
I've been playing golf all my life, and competed against Natalie Gulbis a few times, and wooped her ass. But it's like it never happened! They pat me on the back, and then fall over themselves to congratulate her for participating.

Today it's like I don't exist, even though I'm better at the game. I'm in the shadow of Natalie Gulbis. No one sees me! AL, WTF do I have to do to make them notice?
-- Pissed Off, Somewhere in America

Dear Pissed Off:
Keep doing what you're doing, and I don't mean complaining. Play your heart out, and people will notice.

Ok, Natalie Gulbis is beautiful, but that doesn't translate to a good golfer. All the attention she's getting will effect her game, so beating her again shouldn't be a problem, but that's only if you get her out of your head. Train for the game!

Wax on, wax off... you know.

No comments: