Goo-goo-head husband using baby talk!

baby talk, goo-gooDear Al:
My husband insists on using baby talk with our 9 month old daughter, and he sounds like a freakin idiot! But what bothers me the most is that my daughter is repeating the same crap, which means that if my husband would talk normal with her, our daughter would know a alot of words by now! When my daughter talks with his baby talk, she thinks it really means something, which is so cute, but also pisses me off!

Yesterday morning I tried to show him what Dear Abby and some of her readers had to say about this in our local newspaper, but he said he didn't care, and went all Googly on me!

Al, what can I do about my husband?
-- Nicole, Aviano Air Base, Italy

Dear Nicole:
Try talking to your husband using his baby talk for a week, and maybe he will get the picture, or have you commited. Either way you wont hear his baby talk anymore, and if your daughter turns into a permanent Goo-Goo-Head, she could run for President!

4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

see, you really do give good advice, al. I was going to say she should off him. ;)

Anonymous said...

Googly-goo! LOL!

Thanks for the advice!

cristina said...

wonder if that means Babs Bush talked baby talk with W up until he was a teenager. i think you are onto something here...

ramblings said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I agree! The whole baby talk thing is rediculous.