I am frustrated!

Dear AL:
I have been married for 7 years but have known him since 10 years. After marriage he is just not interested in sex. He cites tiredness and financial problems. I am frustated. We have two kids. Should I divorce him? The kids love him. Please help. He threatens to leave us if I bring up this issue. He will not go for counseling also. I have now started name calling and things are worse. please help.
-- Archie, India

Dear Archie:
First off, are you female? If so, excuse me.

Not sure what the laws are in India. Just don't want to be responsible if the authorities have your head chopped off, but I don't want to leave you hanging either.

Stop with the cursing, take care of yourself physically, and when he comes around because you look like the Bollywood star Juhi Chawla, hand him the divorce papers. Watch how fast he'll plead for forgiveness for a little putay, which would be even more reason to leave this fool!

If you have no time to workout, or you're already a knockout, be kind and do things together with him to get his mind off his problems. If after a few weeks of this he's still the same, divorce his ass! Why waste your time with someone who threatens to leave you because you want to f-ck? Life is short!

Before you make your decision, you need to know what you're getting into when it comes to divorce in India. The information from the link below was published in 1997, so the laws might have changed:

I hoped this helped!

No comments: